Saturday, June 23, 2007

I dont believe it. The person who owns the dbsk playlist on my blog actually added my page and Speaks man, a solo by junsu and uknow respectively a few hrs ago, and im listening to it now. Thats so cool lah. Except i dont like uknow's song. I hate rap. Uknow, u better not sing more rap song's or i'll start to dislike you. Then again, i doubt he'll pull off a song or ballad very well also But i still like his voice. There's this video 3 years ago praising his bass voice. =) And which super good break dancer who sings but doesn't rap. Then again, my page is also not very nice. =( But i like their concert's hug song. thats their last song of their concert and they still sing pitch perfect lor(except for uknow who spoiled it. BOO!!!). :-p (actually to say the truth, at the end can tell mickey uknow not singing, i hear only 3 parts and no bass. BOO!)

I like so many songs in the playlist, which i have not heard before!!! I like eternal, begin, promise, timeless, fox rain on top all in vain and harudal, and i prefer the cohoosey lover groove remix, sound so much nicer lah. But i don't like the composition of choosey lover. The melody just dont go with thr chords. Its not out of tune, its just not very nice/ I think they're all its a major7 chord or something like that. I'm getting crazy over begin and timeless. :-p My destiny and ashita kuru kara is not bad, but its a typical jap song. Lol. Harudal and all in vain pales in comparison. :-p

Suddenly i feel so free that i dont need to blog. Dont know why i on com so often for what also. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home