Monday, June 25, 2007

If only ppl would realize the difference that it can make.

if only ppl would understand how much i needed it.

Took sometime to whack me awake again, to study and many others. But at least, i can be awake again. :-p

Sleeping on problems or thinking too much into it makes you feel worse, or in your own world.

Nothing to think about anyway.

Im starting to like economics. Too bad i cant study it again for this exam period. :-p

I realized how wasted my mid year holidays were. Its like i tried to study yet didnt study. And i didnt really had any fun either. So wasted. Neither here nor there. The only enjoyable days i had that i could remember was like fri 25th may, wed 6th june and lr(if i were to exclude thurs the 17th). The rest of the days are like so wasted. I cant stand it. I dont remember what did i do. So sad. Zz. Only 6th was kinda special. I want my time back. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home