Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ok. Maybe i need to stop playing sports for awhile. My back hurts from basketball today. Zz. Initially i stopped after about an hour cause my calf muscle was starting to pull(like always). Den i realized my back was very sore immediately. Ouch. I am in a very bad physical condition. I am very unfit now, and whenever i play sports my back would hurt liao. But asking me not to play
sports is like asking me not to talk. Lol. And i believe my back is worsening because ive not been strengthening my back muscles and im getting fat. =( You know when you start to have a heavier tummy err theres more strain on your back? :-p Don't sound absolutely logical but it makes sense. :-p OK maybe i should shed some weight but not play sports for awhile. :-p Better not strain it.

At least im not the only one who needs to take care of our back. :-p

You better take care of it too ya, or not next time cannot do the things you like to do like certain "sports" you know. :-p

Today i saw someone i know at a bus stop holding hands with a guy. I was like!!! I was in the bus and i think she saw me but i pretended not to see her. I shan't reveal where i know this person, lest everyone keeps bugging me about it, and i dont think i should gossip about others people business, but im just worried for her. Wonder if her parents know.(*hint* *hint*) :-p

I found a match in terms of talking. VICKY!!!! She really can talk alot!!! Not that its a bad thing, but its not to catch up with her especially i dont see her often. And i only knew her from her visits. :-p We just hit off quite well. I wonder if she reads this. :-p Anyway, its nice talking to you. :-p Its nice to hear how God has been growing her church there, being a missions church and all, and having 25 cell groups with a total no of 300+, our congregation size!!! One of the surprising thing to hear from her is, they have a SONG COMPOSITION MINISTRY!!! Theres also like multimedia min, food min(their church makes lunch and everyone donates AU$4 to be donated to missions field. We should do that. :-p) and lots and lots of ministries that I wouldn't have thought of. :-p And she is a assistant cell group leader, and her cell group are teenagers from 18-20. Maybe thats why we hit off. :-p Oh ya she blogs. I have her link. :-p Cool stuff. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home