Monday, July 02, 2007

Internet back up. Do you know how much trouble the numerous internet problems caused us. Next time i'll really boycott singnet.

No more flooded mailboxes.

No more stressful meetings.

Only studying left.

This sux.

I have a problem.

it is fationanuit.

Die lah. It became clear after "someone" enlightened me.

I have a feeling my relationships with people are not in a good state.

Also, i actually understand now how to define the state of my relationships with ppl more clearly. And i can see lines and boundaries more clearly too. :-p

I think i said this before but, i would tend to think that i am close to people more than is actually is, or at least to them.

All is vanity.

God is enough.

I NEED DISCIPLINE TO STUDY!!! I have paper tmr and im in the bo chap mood again. Zz. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home