Sunday, January 04, 2009

Putting An End

Tks for the enlightenment to a dear friend of mine. I cant thank this friend enough. Its not a conclusion, its not definite enlightenment, but maybe as you said i always knew the steps that i should have taken.

Everything should go away, storing them in a thumbrive, keeping all the many tangible things into a box(not like there was many), and remembering in the future this former treasure of my heart. That i really really really really..... That hopefully when it begans ending could be put(hopefully it will be done cause it is not easy). I know its going to be such a difficult process for me. I know its going to be an extremely difficult time of testing and sadness for me. I am really not willing to give this away, this last bit of it. But hopefully God will honour me for what i would hopefully do to seek Him without restraint. To not struggle with what i am struggling, and to be solely His, for now. Hopefully its an end to an obstruction from God, and i could look to Him, wholeheartedly. This is my Isaac, which i lay them down, for the Lord to take away.

Hopefully the dreams & feelings go along too.

Matt 18:7-9
7"Woe to the world fortemptations to sin! For it is necessary that temptations come but woe to the one by whom the temptation comes! 8And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than with two hands or two feet to be thrown into the eternal fire. 9 And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into the hell of fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home