Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sometimes i just wish that certain things would change as i wish to. I know humans are fickle minded, but i just wish that certain things would just stop bothering me. That i will stop seeing it there, because you know that in there you are really happy, but in reality, it will not happen so i wish it would just stop occuring to me. Its like a sin, or like i always said, a bane. Something that ive yet been able to shrug off.

Take it away if you will it, Lord.

Haiz.

And A certain thing always gets me down. Happened during camp, which i perfectly am fine till that occurence, and i have to go to the toilet, think through, pull myself together again and pretend as if nothing bothers me. Not that it should though.

I wish i can be very honest abt this, but not here.

An idle mind is the devil's playground.

But aiya i wanted to get to something happier but i gtg le Zz. Ok later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home