Thursday, November 20, 2008

Breaking the silence.

Sometimes its just so hard to realize what is the root of the problems. I find it. And no one has the solution. Only steps to take. Its tough. But i guess i have to move on.

Meeting an old friend(who happen to be called nicholas too) on the bus last week make me realize that. its here. Time is up, but surprisingly, God was gracious. He was gracious enough to not let me see what i dont want to see even through coincidences. He was gracious enough to heal me even through just a slight nap, and waking up feeling all relieved. But i have to take measures really. Chien Chong said this last week, repentance requires change.. If theres no change, thats just being troubled, but not repentant. I have to repent away from this problem of mine.

Sometimes its hard to tell someone that i dont want to meet someone.

Thank God for friends. Somehow, i shared to another, even more clearly than i would to any other. But its cause i have a clearer picture of problems and the main root of the problems.

And i just miss this good old days! Feel so happy again! Reliving things that make me so happy again.

Can't wait for tmr, and the day after tmr's tmr, and next week!

I wish i can be relieved of this burden/trouble/problem soon. Its the biggest and the worse. Its killing me, but hopefully God will deliver me.

Draw me close to You
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear You say that I'm Your friend

You are my desire
No one else will do
'Cause nothing else could take Your place
To feel the warmth of Your embrace
Help me find the way
Bring me back to You

You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know You are near


Set my heart, O dear Father,
On Thee, and Thee only,
Give me a thirst for Thy presence divine.
Lord, keep my focus on loving Thee wholly,
Purge me from earth; Turn my heart after Thine.

A passion for Thee;
O Lord, set a fire in my soul, and a thirst for my God.
Hear Thou my prayer, Lord, Thy power impart.
Not just to serve, but to love Thee with all of my heart.

Father fill with Thy Spirit, and fit me for service,
Let love for Christ every motive inspire,
Teach me to follow in selfless submission,
Be Thou my joy and my soul's one desire.

A passion for Thee;
O Lord, set a fire in my soul, and a thirst for my God.
Hear Thou my prayer, Lord, Thy power impart.
Not just to serve, but to love Thee with all of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home