Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thoughts From Lies/ Along the road of life i have a friend divine

You know. I just wanna say this. I totally hate this- that a friend is lieing. I want to say this.

its a lie that when other ppl open up to you you will open up to them. Its BECAUSE she is a female thus you opened up. Its selective opening up. A lie!

And thats what a bro/sis in Christ is all abt? BULLSHIT!

And saying all those goody things and all those crap. Abt sharing suffering and all those nonsense.If you dont realize it i'll tell you again. realize you'll ever write only for a gal(gals for that matter) with a post that long with all those goody nice stuff esp when they read. PLS! Such hypocrisy.

Ok i'm being very harsh. But i cant stand you not realizing even when i told you a gazillion times. And i'm not the only one. But pls realize out of what issue i'm unhappy abt. I suffered from your misguided attitudes. Its not abt jealousy. Its not abt who the other party was. It just shed light on the real problem. Its an issue regarding you and me. THINK of what i said earlier, then realize what my qualm is.

I apologize if i was offensive. But pls realize how you've broken A trust,and a friendship that was so impt to me.

Anyway the ending part was out of a repentant heart realizing why the anger. Heh.

Was in a bothersome few days since sat. But just came off a night where i felt, i have not enjoyed myself so much for such a long time. The friendship, the chattery, the cheerful dispositions from a friend, that just makes you realize how dumb accusations of personal sinfulness (self punishment). How impt it is to think of thoughts that are pure. We didnt even talk much of any probs i was facing. Cause they weren't needed. Just needed to get my mind off them. Off all self-punishment, self-pity, self protection. Thats the 3 self problems i realize i facedfrom a book. I just clammed up and embark on these 3 "self preservation" things, or so i thought. What did we do? Nothing special! Go my friends place, study together, chat abt all kinda nonsence, watch youtube videos on hilarious stuff (go check up freezing goats on youtube! haha). If you told me we're doing these things before i went, i wld say so boring and i wont really look forward to it. Actually, i dont look forward to anything these days. All my usual interests have became boring. Everything just seems boring. everything is dull. But you know thats stupid thinking. Its just the way i look at it. How i trust in myself instead of God. God be my focus. Everyday, its looking forward and working towards His 2nd coming. I'm thankful for friends, to walk with me along this road of life! But ultimately along this road of life, i have strength due to a friend divine!

Along the road of life I have a friend divine
Who walks with me and gently leads the way
He gives me joy and makes the darkest night to shine
It is my Lord who won my heart one day

I do not mind the rough and winding pathway
O’re mountain steep, thru’ valley dark and cold
It is enough to know he travels by my side
Along the road that leads to streets of gold



Psalms 43
1 Vindicate me, O God,
and plead my cause against an ungodly nation;
rescue me from deceitful and wicked men.

2 You are God my stronghold.
Why have you rejected me?
Why must I go about mourning,
oppressed by the enemy?

3 Send forth your light and your truth,
let them guide me;
let them bring me to your holy mountain,
to the place where you dwell.

4 Then will I go to the altar of God,
to God, my joy and my delight.
I will praise you with the harp,
O God, my God.

5 Why are you downcast, O my soul?
Why so disturbed within me?
Put your hope in God,
for I will yet praise him,
my Savior and my God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home