Friday, October 17, 2008

Haru Haru (Day by Day), by Big Bang

Brought back down to the same me today, fighting against the evil "D" word, and negative feelings. But I'm fine, i have lots of strength these days just being sufficient in Christ! (or at least i try to be) I look back and realize, i was in the big "D" the past month. Hopefully it has passed.

Going Kevin's cell on sat and Heath's hse(his bungalow) after that. Makes perfect sense to do so cause they are both in katong and after tuition in bukit Timah. Dont need to travel to and fro rushing so much. Bleah.

Listening to Haru Haru(Day by Day) by Big Bang since tues makes me all excited that i can repeatedly listen to the same song a thousand times. The sad beginning, followed by the hot blooded, angsty dance beats with the sad piano playing in the background! You know, this song makes me imagine. It makes me imagine of all the things that i would want to do, would wanna be, but will not cause i think i have a different calling. Listening to this song makes me think of all the vivid imagines of things i really wanna do. And the only way i think i'll ever live it, is through listening to this song. Come on, listen to it thousand over times with me!

Beginning:
Leave
Finally i realize i am nothing without you
i was wrong forgive me

End:
Oh girl, i cry cry,
you're my all, say goodbye bye
oh my love don't lie lie
you're my heart, say goodbye

[Verse 1; GD + TOP]
My broken heart is like a wave
My shaken heart is like a wind

My heart vanished like smoke
It can’t be removed like a tattoo
I sigh deeply as if the ground is going to cave in
Only dust are piled up in my mind
(say goodbye)

[GD Rap]
Yeah, I thought I wouldn’t be able to live even one day without you
But somehow I managed to live on (longer) than I thought
You don’t answer anything as I cry out “I miss you”
I hope for a vain expectation but now it’s useless

[TOP Rap]
What is it about that person next to you, did she make you cry?
Dear can you even see me, did you forget completely?
I am worried, I feel anxiety because I can’t get close nor try to talk to you
I spend long nights by myself, erasing my thoughts a thousand times

[Chorus]
Don’t look back and leave
Don’t find me again and live (on)
Because I have no regrets from loving you, take only the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
I become dull day by day (eh eh eh eh)

[Verse 2; SR + DS]
If we pass by each other on the street
Act like you didn’t see me and go the way you were walking to
If you keep thinking about our past memories
I might go look for you secretly

[GD] Always be happy with her, (so) I won’t ever get a different mind
Even smallest regret won’t be left out ever
Please live well as if I should feel jealous

[TOP] You should always be like that bright sky, like that white cloud
Yes, you should always smile like that as if nothing happened

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home