Monday, October 20, 2008

I wish i could do something about it, but all i feel is anguish, sianness and a total void/emptiness feeling.

Hopefully its just monday blue's. :-p

I want to stay over at heath's place more often! I never liked dogs. But somehow, on a peaceful, quiet, but hot sunday afternoon, its just so nice to be using the laptop and playing with the 2 dogs with them rolling around next to you. Plus its so peacefully quiet! No car sound, no bus sound. Just the sound of environment. I didnt really noticed it at night, but well during the day then i realize, how great it would be to stay at a peacefully quiet home.

Sometimes. :-p

I need to find some social activities to do! I just cant stand it that i have not played bball/soccer or something along those lines for so long. I'm just overworked from work and work. Finish army still got work. im only free for 1 weekday nights due to commitments, plus sat morn! Bah!!!

But from nov, im joining a dance course! Woots! For 10 weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home