Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Listen to others, stop seeing.

I learnt a few valuable lessons today, how to ensure im thinking right. Sitting arnd for 3 hours doesnt help cause your thoughts fly everywhere.

I really don't wish the next month/or few to come. But i guess its part of growing up. Its part of the walk. I better get up and start walking. They are struggles, struggles that teaches me to not fall/fall so badly when i meet the same stumbling stone. Once i learn to get over this, its like, come on, bring on the next bigger stumbling stone.

But i realized something impt. I think i really should take steps to keep my mind healthy. And the best step to it is, stop reading, slowly. Rather, stop looking. I hate to imagine what i will see. Actually i was thinking to myself, i should be happy, really happy, cause thats what i wanted actually. Its just that its more painful than i actually could imagine. Much more.

I am starting to love photos. Especially ever since then, i love seeing photos, seeing them at my desks under the glass panel is cool! But to think that, everything else happened in that span of time is scary. And anyway, i hope not to hate it, cause they can be photos of scars. Cause photos speak a thousand words.

Sounds so emotional. But they're impt thoughts, thoughts to keep me sane. Anyway, theres lots to be excited abt! YFC here i come! Its time to do what i enjoy doing. Serve where its my calling. And be myself again- nothing, but full of smiles.

Oh, but i better correct fear of rejection. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home