Monday, December 15, 2008

The Truths Of Life

I guess this past 2 weeks is somewhat shocking. Found out 2 very big things. Of course 1 is more serious than the other. And i guess all of us didnt see it coming. We can always complain that we could have done something diff to have prevented it, but i guess its impt now that we learn from our mistakes. Its quite harsh of a lesson God may want to drive at us. But all i know now is to learn how to move on and correct problems. Try to think thru why God allowed such things, and i realized that there is an impt msg God wants to drive at us. At least the baseline of the both issues is, things are not as rosy as it appears on the surface. And what are you going to do abt it? Be concerned with your own problems and needs only? I guess it was kinda appropriate that i did dorm devotion in yf camp on

seek first to understand, then to be understood.

Anyway for myself, i have to think through my own issues. I guess even a fierce/unhappy reaction from Ben was appropriate. Scolds me back to expose my sin. And yes i'll think through it again, and talk it through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home