Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Earlier in the day. That same feeling strikes again. A feeling that strikes fear in my heart, and one i totally detest. A feeling somewhere between jealousy and envy. Maybe possesiveness, but i hate the feeling, just hope i can get rid of that too. And while sleeping on my desk (accidentally), it tells me something- that i have to remove somethings on my desk. I shouldnt keep them there glaring at me everyday. Should get rid of them man.

Tonight was a night of catch up. Or at least this week. Tonight happen to meet Wilberg at the bball court, and we just chatted abt everything with regards to bball, and wasted them doing all kinda nonsense even though my finger was injured. Thats how we gotta know each other anyway. Always was hoping to see him one day while i used to walk past the court and not play there. We havent talked ever since jc ended. And then talked to Bernard, my jc classmate and cca mate. And then there's shirlene, over the phone hearing abt her problems. Ytdy was charissa and lydia, lydia haha just nothing much to catch up with though we never talked for some time. charissa was a cca senior, gosh her's is the longest. And cause we met during CCIS when she perfomed outside ps. But the weird thing was when i congratulated her for her good perf, and she did something which made me go like, are we that close? Haha. But i think its her way of being friendly anyway. And i'm quite encouraged to hear her testimony. Never knew she had a heart for God and might even be keen to do missions. I mean because she totally doesnt seem like that type. Hopefully will see her at massive choir gathering. Haha.

And meeting 2 more ppl this week. Gosh. Plus cca gathering means catching up with a few ppl! And beach woo finally! Hopefully can spend some time at beach even though i have church. :( Oh then there's heath and kevin, esp since have been trying to meet kev since the start of the month but we keep cancelling. Haiz. Have lost touch of my dear bro le. And heath, for some reason have not looked me up. Haha. yes and there's rachel who's my movie kaki. Haha.

Oh and wanted to say this for some time, but never got too. Met wan ting after yfc camp last month. She's one of my closer juniors, though not exactly close la. I always chat with her abt dance stuff and hip hop. She's the crazy one who asked me to learn hip hop from the streets at esplanade. Lol. We havent talked for so long. The last time was when i was supposed to attend her dance concert which i promised her, but i didnt cause i think cause of church camp? Sigh. But anyway, what happened was i happen to walk past her and i thought just like any other superficial friend we'll just continue walking while just saying a casual Hi. But surprise surprise, she stopped and talked to me, even though she was going off to somewhere with a friend at her side. I was thinking to myself, haha, i would never do that. Maybe i might never talk to her again. But, she made my day. =) Maybe i'll see her someday as her patient. :-p

Poof, i wish! I'm still trying very hard to not think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home