Monday, December 22, 2008

ok. i'm trying out writing a sort from my handphone. haha. this is one of the primary reasons i got my phone so let's see whether whether it works. :-p . i was telling4 a fren how i feel that this year, even christmas is so saddening. i used to look forward to this month of the year as the most exciting month. looking forward to it with all eagerness. but this year. i just can't help but feel lonely this year. frens that all come and go and gone. well i'll use an example of a conversation with a fren to show it. we were just talking abt how i have disappeared for a few weeks from church recently, and she was saying, that she bet plenty of ppl would be asking why i am not around. my response was a simple no. haha. she even commented that she would feel very sad cause no one seen's concerned if she was me. me? i have always known this fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home