Tuesday, July 10, 2007

NO DENGUE!!! WOOHOO~~!!! Just some infection that caused internal bleeding. The internal bleeding is the most scary though. I was so shocked and scared at that moment and it was painful too. Even the doc is very curious what exactly caused it and whether it will persist. Lol.

Some things really make me wonder. They are so grey. So grey. I may think that it may lean towards one way, but its so grey, i may be wrong too. Can someone point directions. They are really like soft grey folds in between and i cant say for certain its this or that. No point pondering and wandering anyway. I'll never get answers. Only God knows.

Movin on.

Time to get into the MUGGING mood!!!! :-p


reply to tags:

jackson- Hey!!! Havent seen you ages, if you got read my blog, not too good. How about you?
Hey do you know that YOUR BADMINTON RACKETS ARE WITH ME!!!! :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home