Sunday, July 15, 2007

Boo! Sunday blues again. no matter what i do. Haiz. I guess cause i always look forward to weekends, and don't really like weekdays, then this happens.

I feel challenged, to change attitudes. I learned alot through a book. Especially the last time i read it on fri night. I realized i was so wrong all this while. I realized people made the right decisions but i didn't. I realized my decisions are all wrong all this while. I dont know whether its pure coincidence, but im glad people did the right thing even if so often i pushed for something wrong which i didnt know, only to realize its not the best way to do things. You know how scary is that. Lol.

The hard part is changing how i would do things. Anyhow i thank God that i am where i am now. By God's grace, i am where i am now, though changing how i would think and how "life" would progress is hard, i would rather follow "advice" and do things the Godly way, and even if things do not go my way, i know its all God's will.

Another random thought: Its hard to not want things that you want, but you know you should not seek it. Lol. Its abit confusing.Hopefully i'll not want them anymore. You know you can feel the 2 side of you fighting. Its like i really want something but the other side tells you no, you should not want it. Sian i tell you. Things i should not be struggling at this time. :-p

Hopefully the last of it, here goes: Its so infrequent, it feels unimportant. Its so infrequent, that i would desire it so much. I really.... want... to... sssssssssssss......... ttttttttttttttt....... wwwwww...

Lol. Haha. It seems very dum and quite meaningless anymore. :-p Hopefully i really can forgo all my desires. It really bug me, especially since my emotions fluctuate alot. When im ok it seems dum. When im not ok. Haiz. Cannot resist.

Ive been watching alot of DBSk videos again. Banjun Drama!!! And i'm downloading it. :-p I love NG's. Haha. So funny. I was so touched by Max's story in Unforgettable love that i wanted to cry can. Been sometime. :-p Others are really nice but err aiya always know bad ending one. The typical korean drama. Lol. I wish i can understand korean. Must always rely on subs. Lets see. I already know 4 languages and you can consider 2 more dialects. 1 more is fine. Oh i wanna learn jap too. Oh wait theres spanish too. :-p These are the growing list of things i wanna do after A's. Haiz but i know i cant fulfill all of them.

Harry Potter is GOOOOOOODDDD!!! But however, im not potter fan. NEVER actually watched 1 of their movies or read their books except maybe watching bits and pieces of the older movies on tv? Maybe cause i have no expectations. But its good. Watched it on fri night. :-p

Next week got soccer match vs Mount Carmel bp on sun. Cool. :-p

I am actually sian of yf too. Lol. But im still quite unmotivated to study. Die lah.

Yay im doing worship. Expect to see a bunch of chris tomlin and even planetshakers. You'll say can meh. Lol. You'll see. :-p

New song to share. Really spoke to me. Got 1 more even nicer. But i'll share this 1st. YAy. Al the way Chris Tomlin.

The Way I Was Made
Chris Tomlin

Caught in the half-light, I'm caught alone
Waking up to the sunrise and the radio
Feels like I'm tied up, what's holding me?
Just praying today will be the day I go free

I want to live like there's no tomorrow
I want to dance like no one's around
I want to sing like nobody's listening
Before I lay my body down
I want to give like I have plenty
I want to love like I'm not afraid
I want to be the man I was meant to be
I want to be the way I was made

Made in Your likeness, made with Your hands
Made to discover who You are and who I am
All I've forgotten help me to find
All that You've promised let it be in my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home