Saturday, October 06, 2007

Mj National day dance item by dance society

I had great fun yesterday. Stayed in sch for open house cause jamie said she's coming and asked me to show her around, plus i wanted to support my dance friend from mj for her dance performances, at the same time, hope to catch the performances by my former choir. Mj dance is very good lah. Since i came to mj everyone was like mj dance sucks and i agreed initially but i think they're really good now with the new batch. Mj dance are really turning into which into hip hop dancers than anything else, i guess it can make up for their lack of technical ability anyway, cause they can really do hip hop well. I guess its cause they have quite a few hip hop dances. There are only 2 male dancers but they're really good at hip hop! I heard one is trained in hip hop. Lol. Though i would say that even their hip hop moves can be improved, but who am i to comment anyway? :-p Anyway, go and watch the video. This is an old one from national day. Angle is not good, but the songs are similar, especially they have the song from step up, which is the one they did yesterday. That song was stuck in my head last night and i could not sleep because of it despite the fact that i was very exhausted yesterday. Too bad this video does not have the item where my friend does a front flip followed by a 1 HANDED front flip!!! So zai right. =) I am so going to join a hip hop dance group in the future, or so i think i will. :-p I will put up the open house dance videos if they put it up in youtube.

Yesterday didnt start of really well, or enjoyable, but as long as i felt happy going home satisfied achieving the things i came to do and have fun, im very happy. I was the same me walking around with many different clicks, jumping from 1 to another- prob switched more than 10 times with more than 5 clicks, individual clicks included. I always wonder why i do so cause so many are good friends once i see them only then we chat and chat and then dont talk like for the next few months. Lol. Haha. Friendships that i wonder whether will last. Anyway dont care lah i had a great day yesterday so its back to studying. Ive been so slack the past 3 days!!!

Ive been greatly hampered by sin the past weeks. And its a direct result of not doing QT for a month and absolutely minimal prayer. Well, ive been using a lack of QT material, and fatigue as an excuse. "Passion" as a sin has been hampering me the past few days as well. There are actually 2 problems now that i link it with this word. Just a disclaimer: i dont think its the kind of passion i think i would usually be bothered in the past. Ok maybe 1 is not new, but the other is. And i can safely say they're not what you think they may be.

I guess the past 2 years has been not very enjoyable due to a constant feeling of discontentment. I have been unable to feel contented with whatever i have, wherever i am, and i just do whatever that i seem fit, which is not right most of the time. I dislike staying home, i hate com games, but i use it as a release whenever i dont have the opportunity to go out. I love mixing with friends, and i know something has to go, which is playing games, but thats not the case. I guess home is where i sin more than i am out even, which is maybe why i dislike home.

Anyway i really wish i learn to be contented from now on. =)

Oh oops. Another confession, i have cravings for the high life. See the discontentment?

And i am beginning to see the huge importance of earning enough keep for my family. My family is having some family problems with my grandma, and so im very worried and bothered by others unwillingness to part with their money. Gives me alot to think about, and be alot to be motivated about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home