Sunday, September 16, 2007

I was rather unhappy during ce today, but haiya dont care lah. I have 3 things i dont agree with during the message, but haiya i dont bother wanting to say it now.

Quite a few days ago, thoughts and feelings keep striking me, that i still somehow cant accept certain things. I just somehow dont like it when i know im just jealous abt things and not even really ppl. I think its cause of jealousy lah cause thats the only answer i can find for my feelings.

Alot of things are still bothering me. Haiz.

Happiness comes from this weekend, which is quite enjoyable to a certain extent. Yesterday and this morning(well, at least to a certain extent). Its particular encouraging cause i felt the call to go and do street E yesterday and i went and im very encouraged by 2 ppl i spoke to cause they seem sorta interested. Hopefully, God will work in them! =)


New Song. Gaseumapado, which in english is known as Even If it Hurts, is a beautiful song sang by korean pop duo Fly to The Sky, for a movie/serial. Its so popular that they sang it during a superbowl event(an american football tournament i think). I heard this 1st from a video on youtube by this vj choir guy who won an intra sch talent contest. I think he sounds better that the actual recording lor. Haha. Its a very nice and emotional song that has been running through my head for some time le. Enjoy. I'll put up the translated lyrics. Like usual i'll put my old song here. =)




Now playing:



Even if it hurts
Fly to the Sky


Even today my heart goes to you constantly
You're dangerous, but that doesn't stop me anymore.

All day I write down my thoughts and continue tomorrow with the sorrow that fills me up again.

*Even thought it hurts I laugh like this
It's the first time my eyes have been satisfied.
My heart is swollen with the tears I've kept inside,
but if it's for you, I'll be alright...

As I'm lonier, as more tears fall, I somehow I find a sudden strength to go on.
When I'm weary from the saddness, hurt by hate, I might just have to let you go...
I already know... that my wait is going to be longer tha my life...

*Repeat

If I can't see you anymore,
I won't see anything else clearly.
The path I walk is dark whether or not I open my eyes.

I want to hold you, I want to love you
until I'm assured that my feelings won't ever change.
I'm willing to lose all my wishes,
just to have one person.
I only want this wish to come true
when it's you, I'll be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home