Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hmm. It doesn't really bother me, but i would say it will probably leave quite a lasting image in my mind that i cant forget for some time. Yea i can still remember some very vivid images of similar experiences.

Thoughts are just flashing through my head again, making me fear for nothing. I guess this weekend i had alot of fun that my mind was switched from almost study channel and now back to slacker channel again. Zz. Old thoughts and fears are just flashing at me again. But of course its not as bad as the past and im trying to ensure study is fully going again.

I love tuition. Well maybe cause its given to me freely by fellow brothers in christ, but really, i think and remember i learn so much from it. Thats why i could do well for o's. Or not i would be lost. I guess i always need someone to point me directions constantly.

Not good.

But yea hopefully from now on studies will improve exponentially. But i like what keewen prayed for me on sun.

" Pray that nick will work his best for the glory of God, despite the results" Yea, just gonna give my best man. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home