Friday, August 10, 2007

Haiz. I'm super saded. Was supposed to go and watch movie today. Then mum don't allow. Wah super sian can. The moment i thought of all my efforts going down the drain, the hrs we spent disturbing ppl asking them to go. It was so tough to swallow it down. Lucky for me, i did not take the usual step of just leaving house. The thing that struck me most is how serious a sin is. That is i guess the sole reason i was struggling like mad with myself. Yesterday was supposed to go parkway to eat le. Mum said no already yesterday. Its like double blow can. Yesterday was tough enough, was a somewhat unusual thing of me to do. TO do it again today is. Fighting against my personal weakness is so hard can. To do it twice in 2 days is. Not me. I'm like 18 lah but as long as your mum said no and no matter how old you are if they say no means its a sin. At least i thank God that i didn't sin. That was really the thing that kept me not going, and certain other thoughts helped. But its grr. :-(

At least yesterday was cause we had "family time" anyway. And yea was supplemented by "retail therapy". Now i understand what rui meant by retail therapy. Felt not so bad after i bought a very nice black formal leather shoe, a cool brown belt, a new shirt and a certain other stuffs. Shiok lah. I wanted to wear today but nvm lah theres still sun. :-p

Haiz. Still feeling very sad. More sad than unhappy. Nvm can catch simpsons when trish gets it from her friend.

Though am still sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home