Sunday, August 05, 2007

New test on my spiritual gifts: 1) Knowledge 2) exhortation, teaching. Lol. I confirm should go and become a bible study teacher liao. Lol. rev Goh was saying, if you dont have knowledge or wisdom the teaching gift would be quite useless. Lol. And i really kena. Lol. Only 3 ppl have the same spiritual gift if i didn't remember wrongly. Ben and me and someone else. Ben doesnt have knowledge but wisdom. Lol. I like some things rev Goh thought, like natural talents not = to spiritual gift, and so is passion, meaning you can be good in teaching, or you may like teaching, but doesnt mean God gifted you in teaching in God's word. Thats new to me. Also, he mentioned something that struck me. We shouldnt expect ppl to be what we are, like those who is good in admin, who are practical but not so tactful/not gifted with being understanding or "nice" towards others. I guess sometimes it doesnt make sense to me that others are not tactful or nice to others, but like rev Goh said, we shouldnt expect so lah.

Adrian also thought me something through our conversation to me ytdy. It doesnt matter what we do or work in the future. Wherever we go, God has a plan for us. He puts us there, in hope that we serve Him to the best there. We dont need to be serving God full time to be serving God utmostly. Even with our job, we can serve God with our utmost if we truly seek to glorify God to our best in wherever we are. Thats the most important. Just like studies, in whatever sch, in whatever job, in whatever church, as long as we seek to do our best, it is all that matter. Yea.

My question i hope you all can ponder on is, have you been constantly seeking to glorify God in whatever that you're doing??? Anything and everything? I hope we can all constantly seek to do so, in everything.

I must admit, im a failure as a testimonial as a student. Well, i guess i will always struggle in this aspect. And, ive been hearing bad things about myself. In church, that im not studying? Its like huh? Why someone is talking bad abt me? ok maybe not bad but well. I wonder why, but dont care lah. Ive long learned to put pride aside le. At least im trying to do so. Pride is the cause of the fall of man, what is pride worth?

Nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home