Sunday, July 22, 2007

You know i'm at that stage, where only a few certain relationships seems very important to me. A FEW! Being someone with countless friendships , with so many just acquaintances. I wonder what all these relationships would count towards. Sure fellow bros and sis are different(maybe this is not true at the moment :-p). It feels so much like its a waste of time, spending time with all these people, when i cant afford to. Now that i think of it, I would rather spend time with a select few that count as important people in my life that deserves more of more time? Ok rather than deserve, i would rather spending time with. Its like what is 10 friends compared to one great friend. One friend where you can share both ways, one that keeps each other accountable, one that will last. I really wonder how many relationships will last in my life once i do not get to see them much. This occurred to me seeing all the army guys in church. I wonder how many people i would really spend time with, with those limited time i have. Like whether i'll meet them up. (Then again, i might be more free than them. Ok i'm too optimistic about this. :-p) i really feel like i should make full use of my time now whenever i'm out, with those i really wanna spend time with, especially since my time is probably tighter now than during army.

Haiz. Ok maybe im being very selfish and self centered here.

I have so many worries. I have so many questions and worries. I guess the only think can do, is remind myself, to not think of it and leave it to the future.

How many times do i need to feel confused? I guess as long as nothing is set in stone( a similie from moses and the ten commandments :-p), i will always feel this way.

You know i am very short sighted. When i think of now, i feel so sian and feel so void, just like everything is like not worth the while.. But when i actually think of what im doing and the future, everything seems so much worth it. I NEED TO BE LONG SIGHTED!!!! Thats why God gave the hope and the goal. The things to work towards! =)

Im gonna quietly stop going for yf already. Not to mention, for now i doubt i'll go for any additional bible classes and service choirs etc, but i dont wanna lose my voice and all my techniques that ive been training. =( But now is close all doors and chiong all the way!

Highly recommended song! I love this song to bits. Makes me feel like praising God so much. Especially the chorus is good. Hope you'll like it like i do. =)

Now playing:

How Can I Keep From Singing
Chris Tomlin

There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring

And though the storms may come
I am holding on
To the rock I cling

How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing

I will lift my eyes
In the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives

And I will walk with You
Knowing You’ll see me through
And sing the songs You give

I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win
I can sing when I lose my step
And fall down again
I can sing ‘cause You pick me up
Sing ‘cause You're there
I can sing ‘cause You hear me, Lord
When I call to You in prayer
I can sing with my last breath
Sing for I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne

1 Comments:

Blogger Joel / Rui said...

frenships are sometimes complicated and takes initiative. you must remember that when you go into the army. coz that's when people stop seeing you and you stop being someone in their mind. Out of sight, out of mind.

if you dun take the initiative to ask people out, they sometimes won't ask you out and then the frenship gets strained... so yeh, don't think people dun care, it's jus that sometimes they forget too. :) don't worry nick, i'm sure with the frens you lose the closeness with, you'll gain with others.

alternatively, go be PES C... hahaha... okok. that was evil to all those mad chiong ones. lol... but seriously. it's much more time to yourself. :) worth the mocks, jeers, stigma.. if you ask me.

6:16 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home