Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bad things always come to an end. Good things will also come to an end. But if we learn to not to cling to the good things that has ended, we'll be surprised that good things will still come.

Sometimes when you are all ready to drop things, sometimes when you say i dont want it, God just gives it to you. I was ready to say its ok, i wont try to hold onto it, and let it go. But to my surprise, it came back to me. I guess sometimes when we hold onto things too much, we cant let go. Once we've learned to let go, we might be surprise what we'll get on the contrary. Then again, it was still suddenly taken away from me, then I was like! But its ok. At least it has already made me glad. Im not overjoyed. Just glad.
=)

The bad things has ended. It wasn't as bad as i thought it would i guess. Maybe cause i got lucky. The good things has come to pass too. And hopefully it wont be the same again.

Really. The good thing was really just a small thing. But sometimes, good things come in small packages. =)

Im glad that at least theres a small thing. =)

Dead tired for an unknown reason today. Falling asleep everywhere, just as if i didnt sleep last night like that. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home