Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I didnt expect it, to come tmr. Oh well, my as well end it as soon as possible. Haiz.

I am starting to lose control. Losing control of my mind, my thoughts, my time, my walk, my life. Everything is really going haywire, especially thoughts, which are making me crazy. They are the start of all problems i guess. This thoughts, that thoughts, those thoughts, making me mad. Haiz. I cant stand the way im wasting time, the way things are not being done, the way thoughts bother me. Seems like im always plagued with troublesome thoughts. Seem like im always plagued with sin. Wait, they both are.(they have nothing to do with family btw)

That sin is making everything worse.

Ok enough complaining, time to get stuff done. Time to get the walk straight. Time to forget many things.


Todays quote of the day from qt, timely. It helps to remind me, to look forward, to the future, than what is, now. I think i can relate so many of my problems due to my short-sightedness.

There’s so much now I cannot see,
My eyesight’s far too dim,
But come what may, I’ll simply trust
And leave it all to Him. —Overton

Isaiah 55:6-9

6Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home