Monday, August 06, 2007

Zz. My physics teacher is super unreasonable can. Crazy lah. So much work. 2 years worth of tutorial. Crazy. I super sian lah how to finish. Even if can finish other sub die liao. Then again, its not possible to finish. Zz.

I really like josh harris's books. Reading his 1st chapter yesterday already got me hooked can. Too bad i dont have time to read the rest lah today. Zz. Nvm wed i will have some time especially since i'll be traveling abit. Thurs likely too. =)

Listening to DBSK while studying can be very distracting, cause i would feel like concentrating on listening to their songs!!! And woah after watching the video from cheryl's blog, everytime i listen to proud i will feel very emotional lah, like imagining them starting to tear like in the video. IT makes the song super nice, because it achieved the objective of a ballad, to touch a listener, but ITS DISTRACTING WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO STUDY!!! But its nice to hear it!!! Can listen over and over again. Lovin you seems like its getting nicer by the day again. :-p

Haha. But have to be careful what we feed or minds with. Like Rev Goh said on sat which i forgotten to mention yesterday, what we listen also affects how we think. So listening to too many love songs may not be good. Though its not so bad for me cos i dont really understand what they're saying anyway. :-p I only have a rough idea, so it doesnt play in my mind. :-p So its christian songs everyday!!! =)

I didnt want to change the song on my blog so soon, plus even if i wanted to change i wanted to put my little princess(acapella) cos its very very nice. But no. PROUD shall be put 1st cause its been too impactful to not put it up for now.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home