Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Day by day. My conviction is slowing changing. But still, i wont close it. Its all up to God, till that day comes, i will see what God says.

Its been some time since i last shared with someone. Though, like usual, my method was wronf, and i guess i was using my own strength, its great to talk to my friend about it, even though i was supposed to study, i guess i can afford the time for sharing God's word. And yes, i was reminded, how much i missed sharing. After sharing with my friend, i felt really good myself, though i felt quite guilty that i approached it wrongly, but it also reminded me on the aspects of God and his marvelous powers and sovereignity. It just strikes me on how much i know vs thinking of it. I think i'm not describing it properly, and i just dont know how to describe it. But yes, it feels good, feeling God is really with me and working thorugh me. Though ive always been constantly trying to remind myself of God, trying to think of God more and more each day, I cant help but be glad, i havent felt this way for sometime, and i wish you all could share my joy and my feelings at that moment. =)

Maybe i should constantly share more. I have really sorta stopped doing so and im feeling quite guilty too. :-p

I wanted to complain how quiet my phone has been nearing the end of last week, but since thurs i realized, i shant be complaining. :-p Especially mon, lmao, mass messaging everyone, cant stop replying. Lol. A 1 day record of sms of 170+. Lol. Madness. Haha. Michelle is quite shocked to hear that i sms an average of 500 a month, which she claims she sends out less sms than me. She is usally the whole day sms and on phone one ya so, im shocked too. :-p i guess last month was the only month i smsed less than 500 as compared to the last 4-5 months. Oh ya, but i had exams hor. Lol. Ok this is random and a waste of time. -.-

I really really love proud. =D Oh and lina too from csjh she can really sing. Too bad they're not very succesful. I dont like them as a group though they like to do those "sexy" dance and i was like disgusted. I dont like "one more time, ok"!!! But i dont mind their mv's which are more pure singing. Here are the links. Too bad there are so little solo performances by lina. :-p

Lina power solo performance(sounds just as good as mariah carey :-p)

My everthing MV- CSJH

It feels weird watching female groups mv cause i dont really do. Girl's generation(new grp) debut mv looks good though i read that they might just be another gimmick.

Oh and every other artist is korea seems like they are a christian. Lol. Lina and Dana from CSJH are christians too on top of a few from DBSK. So is won bin(korean actor) and many more. And i realized why too. They have 20+% christians in their population in 2005, the 3rd highest in east/ southeast asia, behind phillipines and east timor. Sg only has 15% from a figure in 2000.(but thats like a long time ago). Or maybe just happens quite a few popular artiste are christians. :-p

Lina looks real familiar. So does Dana. Hmm. I dont like stephanie. though she can really dance and can even dance ballet, i dont like her "dances" anyway. Ee.

I just realized how zhao xia DBSK's perf was for proud and lovin you. A few long notes jaejoong was like holding his long note flat plus keep zhao xia-ing. But who cares, they're really good actually and so is that video!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home