Sunday, August 19, 2007

Thinking of things the way i want it to.

Maybe i should watch the way talk?

I dunno. This came to mind because i made 2 ppl cry today. Who's the other? My sis lah. i was trying to teach my youngest sister something but was quite irritated by my other sister and maybe my tone was bad. She cried just like that. Sometimes i guess i'm not very careful with my tone. My friend was saying i got aggitated when i talk sometimes when i was defending somethings in a discussion but i wasn't unhappy or anything. I'm just trying to explain my stand. Ppl say me and another friend of mine(which i shall not name) always argue very heatedly, but i was like no i'm not argueing heatedly. Lol. Haiz. Making people cry is scary. Twice in a day is !!!

I'm starting to think i learn alot from ce. Maybe its keewen. :-p I think i learn 3 inportant things today. I shall say 1 only cause i'm pressed for time. OK 2.

First is, when kiwi brought us to walk to pasir ris park, asking us to pray for the things that we see. I used to do something similar when i am traveling alone with nothing to do. Nowadays i spend
my free time while traveling listening to mp3 so i don't do it anymore. Then when we stopped, he told us something. Don't you all think that we are too comfortable in our own thoughts, in the things we need to do? Don't you think we tend to think of things the way we want to think of? That we're so absorbed in doing things, that we're not very observant of our surroundings? I think i always make these mistakes, of being too comfortable in my thoughts, and thinking of things the way i want to. A good example is from yesterday, when a friend walked past me when i waved to her when she's barely half a metre away! Talk about being focused in the thing she wanted to do! But what i mean is more about thinking things the way we want to think lah. Lol.

This links to the next thing i learnt. Keewen was sharing on how he is making a major decision now and how easy he would use his own rational rather than commit it to God. Then i was thinking, yea. Me too. I think i always tend to make decisions or to think so much with my own rational. I was sharing with him on how i tend to think of things a major decision in my life without ever committing it to God or really praying to God about it. I only commit certain things to God but i just realized i don't do it for everything! Talk about seeing things the way you want it to. Zz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home