Thursday, August 30, 2007

I keep having ill feelings on this really i need advise on it! I think its not the God reasons i think it might be, but rather my own sinful nature! I better stop it cause im not comfortable everytime i read it recently. Maybe i should test 1 or 2 more times then i see whether i really feel uncomfortable with it or isit just a coincidence that i felt uncomfortable. This is scary! I better not use God's name in vain and claim it might be something from Him. Maybe it might even be from the opposing camp!!!

OK im uncomfortable and scared now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey nic, im not sure what's wrong with you? is your back hurting? how was the MRI scan? and so what are you doing to help yourself now? Everything ok? i will talk to you when i see you soon! Hang in there. and just know that God will take care of you.

1:26 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home