Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Again, God made me realize my worries are dumbfounded and misplaced. He proved to me its not a worry and its not an issue again.

Yet again. =)

Glad and its back to studying for me. =D

Thanks adrian and ben for the monitor and tricia qiang and joash for the movie yest! Its quite good though i dont really like the initial parts of it! Its quite cool lah. Thanks for all the fun and fellowship together. Thanks qianf for all the food and tricia for organising it!

Yesterday's MRI scan was quite scary and also problamatic. I went there very early but could not talk to reception cause someone was complaining he was very unhappy cause hes a few hundred dollars overcharged, then found out later i forget to brink an impt doc and created alot of problems. MRI for back is an interesting experience. I was put in capsule like thing for 20 min! Worse is i cant move! im quite a hyperactive person i think. I can keep still but felt very uncomfortable staying still. Inside is quite noisy- construction noises as they will describe it though i still managed to sleep through it. Haha. 20 min leh!

Haha. God was making fun of me yesterday. The sequence of event was quite laughable. I dont wanna say what lah but its like God was making fun or poking fun of me but its ok. :-p It didnt make me unhappy with Him lah. i'm just saying hes like playing with me haha. :-p I think God likes to disturb ppl too.(just joking obviously if you didnt realize :-p)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home