Monday, September 03, 2007

Life has really seemed to slow down. The whole year since the last passed by so quickly i didnt even know what happened. But these few days, being desperate to study, i feel very very sian. Nothing seem to perk me for more than a short period. I have such a longing to interact with people but i know i cant. Thus, doing anything doesnt really seem to interest me. Nor makes me excited or happy except this. I have obtained csjh album! Half the songs i really liked. The other half are thrash. :-p Anyway i really like some songs. 1st female group i have ever liked i guess. I always only listen to guy singers most of the time. :-p I have also been listening to a planetshakers album i had for a very long time but never transferred to my nano nor listened to it, but it is quite great! So many new songs to listen to, which is the only thing that excites me now and i believe will only excite me for the next 3 weeks. CSJH, super junior, ft island, younha, boa, smtown summer album 2007! And the occasional watching of u mv, lets go on a trip mv, and ft island mv!

Other than that, i just wanna go to sleep. Everything is boring. Even the simpsons movie! i didnt even laugh the movie. Just smiles of amusement here and there. Zz.

I spend half my free time thinking and sleeping. I seriously am sleeping too much. Gotta cut down to study.

Gp exam is tmr, not today. Zz.

I mistaken lah sian.

Enduring this final 2 months, is gonna be such a pain. Sorry im short sighted.

Better not use com for the next few weeks le. Something i never learned to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home