Tuesday, September 11, 2007

All things shall pass away someday, but somehow, i just cant stand being in a mess. I guess i seek ppl more than i seek God. I guess i seek approval in ppl so much, i always depend alot on relationships, and i dont like to be disappointed. I seek to serve them, yet every so often like now, it feels like vanity.

I feel like yea this is the ppl i want to mix with. I feel that yea these are the things i would love to do. But when you are away, and when you hear bad things abt yourself, you feel like pulling away, and staying away. Yet now im turning my eyes to somewhere else. But i know, it is still in men. And in men, i will always be dissappointed. Yea, all is vanity.

Yet im reminded, turn your eyes upon jesus! O rejoice in the Lord! I will see how i want to deal with this. For now not in good state of mind to bother abt them. It is troubling at the wrong time! Oh right today is sept 11, no wonder! Lol.


Ecc 1:2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

Ecc 1:14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Ecc 2:1 I said in mine heart, Go to now, I will prove thee with mirth, therefore enjoy pleasure: and, behold, this also is vanity.

Ecc 2:11 Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labor that I had labored to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.

Ecc 2:15 Then said I in my heart, As it happeneth to the fool, so it happeneth even to me; and why was I then more wise? Then I said in my heart, that this also is vanity.

Ecc 2:17 Therefore I hated life; because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Ecc 2:19 And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise man or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labor wherein I have labored, and wherein I have showed myself wise under the sun. This is also vanity.

Ecc 2:23 For all his days are sorrows, and his travail grief; yea, his heart taketh not rest in the night. This is also vanity.

Ecc 11:8 But if a man live many years, and rejoice in them all; yet let him remember the days of darkness; for they shall be many. All that cometh is vanity.

Ecc 11:10 Therefore remove sorrow from thy heart, and put away evil from thy flesh: for childhood and youth are vanity.

Ecc 12:8 Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home