Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I think i would say certain situations has changed unlike before. I dont look at certain things as i would maybe even a couple of a weeks ago. I wont say its for the better , neither is it necessarily for the worst, but i dont want to say much. Cause theres so much i wanna say, but im not willing to tell everyone about it, or anyone for that matter. I guess i am the same, just that more and more things i feel that im bottling up, and i also want to spare you the ambiguity of my writings cause i doubt you'll see it the way i do. i somehow enjoy writing ambiguous stuff that only tell people ambiguously about my thoughts, and i guess maybe i enjoy making people guess too. My dilemma of sharing and not sharing too much.

Anyway time really flies studying. Qt is seriously affected cause i study out late everyday and by the time i came home, im too tired for anything else.

One thing at least i dont mind sharing here, but not the details. I was telling keewen on sun how ce class is beginning to make me uncomfortable. He actually agrees, but ask me to not worry. Who says im worrying? Im unconfortable! Haha.

Im starting to feel that im throwing everything aside and leave certain problems to pile, and when A's end, i feel that i might not be able to get certain things back, or it wont be the same anymore. Everything is starting to feel different these days. Even blogging.

I wonder why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home