Thursday, September 27, 2007

i have some questions bothering my mind again last night. Maybe i didnt let out the earlier one. But being busy studying so much, I just dont really think too much unlike the past, only when traveling home. I am so tired until i would always fall asleep on the bus and just feel like sleeping whenever i reach home, but thats cause i reach home very late everyday, though i think its still rather early and i could study a few more hours but school is already closing at those time so i have to go home and have dinner too. Today is the earliest i came home for the whole week. 7pm. Lol.

Anyway, back to my point, its some questions on idolatry. I guess i was thinking of the reasons of my unhappiness towards certain stuff, and idolatry kept coming to my mind. I was pondering on it and it seemingly seems that its not idolatry, when trying to compare to other things. Maybe these other things are idolatry too! No lah certainly cant be for some. But thats why i having so much problem figuring it out. Its quite a challenge which i think i need advice(ok i always say this but i dont always do seek it). Anyway thats why i dont think about things relating to it too much recently. I still am sure whether i have the answer to it. And guess what. Though i think that that nail doesnt belong to the wall, i cant remove it! Someone else has to do it, not me. So it makes things that much complicated.

Though I have been spending quite abit of hours studying, but i still feel that i have done too little in those times. I need to be 2,3 times more productive! This is not optimum!

A certain other thought also struck my mind about biasness and double standards. I was abit troubled on this topic cause i see this in me and other ppl and i dont like it! Its like when we favour something, we tend to think that it is the best thing/path/course of action etc. Its quite irritating cause i myself have double standard, which is when i dont like ppl doing certain things when i sometimes would do it too! I sometimes wish to tell them that they're course of action is wrong because we tend to be bias to things we like or would prefer it to be so, but yet....

Anyway im quite happy and relived by Gp paper 2 results. I somehow failed paper 1 again when i used to do well consistently till recent sudden drop in standards, but im happy paper 2 pulled me back! Paper 2 i got a B! Woohoo! 32/50 is my highest ever cause i never got more than 27 and A lvl gp is also this much harder than sec sch( A is no way near norm but pure rarity, especially for science students!). SO yay something to be happy about this week. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home