Monday, September 17, 2007

Finally i'll say, Im confused in consideration. :-s

Last night was probably a very toiling night. It doesnt seem long, but it was way painful. Hopefully i will never get to feel this way again. That 1 h of sleeplessness, was very hard. I wish there was listening ear next to my bedside. I know God's there. But i just cant draw strength from, i just cant be calmed, and i just cant sleep. If the worse situation of some of the things i can think of now are going to come, i'll probably feel worse that what i felt last night, which just self-induced. Well, at least im glad last night is over and i slept.

Some things these days are striking me more and more to reconsider what i always wanted. It is possibly something that im still not willing to accept now, but God is trying to tell me. Im not sure, and i wish i can give you an answer, which i myself dont have. I should spend some time in deep prayer! Maybe, just maybe, im just worrying too much, and maybe, its just me, who must accept certain things before i can even allow myself to proceed.

I always ask God, why do i always choose to take the tough path when there is an easier one(and my path is the sinful one by the way!). Why in certain things, i rather something challenging when i could've gone for something easier(this is for when neither is sinful i guess)! Anyway, i guess i learned alot through all these. But why do i always choose the hard one(though i even wonder whether i chose it). I guess God is trying to teach this slacker me to constantly take a step up, and at least improve this poor character of mine. Yea i still believe im a very late maturer. If the definition of a book is right, i believe i have great Godly attitude, but poor Godly character! Dont sound right, right? Yea i know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Nic, i have a song to share with you..

So many things I realize that I can live without.

So many things that I despise and still I live them out

There’s so many reasons in my brokenness it seemed

To loose my life and better servant be my keep

So many words that never say the way I really feel

So many ways to live a life to make ‘I love you’ real

There’s so many times I know I’ll choose to die to me

To magnify the one who died to make me free

I’ve been crucified with Christ and I no longer live

Jesus forever lives in me




Dear Nic, keep trusting, keep praying, keep praising,

"all things work for the good, altho sometimes we cant see how they could, struggles that break out hearts in two, sometimes bind us to the truth,
our father knows best, His way are not our own, So when the pathway grows drear and you just cant see clear, remember you're enver alone.

God is too wise to be mistaken, God is too kind to be unkind,
So when you dont understand, when you dont see his face, when you cant trace his hand, trust His heart!"

6:22 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home