Sunday, September 16, 2007

During the afternoon, i was half asleep, searching for answers with God for my questions and worries. On a certain issue and how i should deal with it. I was so messed up lah, and i was so confused cause i so want to find an answer but i just couldnt. Now i did, at least i thought of a possible step to take at least and removed or the confusion in my mind to be clear headed once again. And i just needed to jump out of all those thoughts ad stop thinking abt them, but yea, i think i still need advice on it. But that should not be a concern now! Im just letting it out. :-p

Starburst is still in my fridge. haha. I bu she de eat and now it doesnt take very nice le. :-p Random comment: Come to think of that day, i still think its the best in my june hols. :-p i wanna go back to tierney's again to buy more weird stuff(at least to me). :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home