Monday, June 22, 2009

For those who read the last post. Im sorry i hurt you in any way if i did. For those who read, ill try to talk to you, at least if i know you read it and didnt understand what i meant. Im very sure most ppl didnt understand what i meant from my last blog post. They misread my intentions, i guess due to the fact that i was emotional and put everything into a bad light. To prevent more ppl from having similar reactions, i have removed it. And will talk to ppl who read it. I assure you, i think most ppl misread my intentions.

Started with sis, and later had a good chat with arthur. Gave me a better perspective of others viewpoints. Lets see how i can rectify this problem, as well as the greater problem that i face.

At least i decided to not have anymore honest viewpoints of which may concern ppl around me. Dont want to cause similar problems. The fact is, i cant be honest anymore. But i guess, i dont want to stumble others anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home