Sunday, May 24, 2009

Large skies, open fields

Ah that sound. the sound of birds chirping on a huge empty grass patch. So beautiful. but the scenery is even better. The vast open sky, is a scenery i enjoy the most. the scenery that the huge brightly lit buildings seem far away, I always enjoyed the feeling of being in a vast open and quiet field, night or day. both gives different feelings. during the day,it gives a more happy feeling, one where you would even enjoy hearing the kids running around the field. whereas, the night gives a more serene feeling. One where I wanna lie on it and stare at the stars and fall asleep. I guess it is the carefree feeling that causes me to love it so much. not that i dislike the busy life style of sg. i love it actually. staying in a foregn country never crossed my mind before. but oh wella. It's these little things of God's creation that i i really truly enjoy.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home