Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rejected

I am very sad.

I got smacked in the face, that i cant even qualify to be a PE teacher. Maybe God wants to close this door away from me. So sad.

All that's left is NUS which is very unlikely.

No mood to talk abt anything else.

I'll do a summary:
I learnt a good lesson abt chauvinism and doing things out of convenience on tues.

I am very glad and learning more of the role of sports frenz more. Learning more how useful the avenue of sports fren can be used to share the gospel, and it started the passion in me again, to share through sports.

And i wish i could be like seow chin( who show glimpses of Chien chong), on how to see gospel sharing opportunities when they come along, and to invoke a passion into ppl. I was just amazed how they could understand and see things so clearly that most of us cant see. The vision, the purpose, the long run; i wish i have all that eyesight. I just feel so ashamed that all we did is do and somewhat follow through the motion and getting things done, but not seeing the opportunities when it went pass us and stuff. Its hard to say but, i heard so much my mind is bursting with thoughts.

Ill pray over deciding to take up frisbee long term, as an avenue to share.

Frisbee Competition tmr is such a let down. Knockout from start? Only 8 team so can only play max 3 matches? Lol. Such a Let down.

Sometimes it feels quite stupid to update a blog that no one reads. Well, if i really want to blog to self, my as well have a private blog where i can say everything freely, then to blog to update others and no one reads. -.-

MAYBE I SHOULD CONSIDER CLOSING THIS BLOG!

Good thing is, Debbie finally replied my fb message after so long. And playmax Dry run is this sat! Woots excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home