Thursday, September 07, 2006

tis is what andrew calls temptations.../ I dont belong here...

guess where am i... haha... in sch lib lol... blogging away lah now... and what all my frens are doing??? watching bleach in com lab in lib... L .O .L . i tell u... they sitting nxt to me some more... haha... and still say come sch study somemore.. tis is what i call closet mugging... den the all go home and mug while i go hme and slack... haiz.. cannot study when they are all like tt too... juz me... cannot do be quai when others aren't... tis is what andrew(not class one) tells me by temptations... go sch study with frens lol wont help... when i realli need frens to motivate me... sian... muz kao myself until can find one reliable person to help...

u noe our class become some bleach fan club... virtually frm reg no 1 shuting to reg 28 fredrick watches bleach.. lol... even e ultra smart eddie does too... haha.. i realli wanna.. but reallii cant.. dont have e time for it.. dont wanna get addicted as some of them do.. cos e 1st thing which will be affected will be my studies... im alreadi struggling to study le den like tt... see they do 1 q.. watch 1 epi of bleach... actually i kinda no interest to watch bleach... cos seeing all e nice epi they watching... i thought eh sia lah so nice 1... but den i juz dun feel like watching unlike last year naruto... got so addicted.. and i cant get addicted by bleach.. i juz feel diao tt wah lao they all can watch bleach like tt den study like tt... the world calls it no life... haha... but they so disciplined.. i realli feel weird and tempted to watch with them.. but den i guess my mind now is too filled to think of getting addicted to bleach... or maybe after naruto experience wont get addicted le? dun noe dont care... i feel like being part of them but i noe i shldnt... leave bleach to after promos..

[new added]
i juz realized how ez it is not think abt spiritual things(heaven yada yada)... all u have to do is use studies... play and virtually anithing as an excuse... seriously... i think(and i noe) its tt easy... it juz struck me while watching em watch bleach... haha... so easy... so easy... and i cant blame em...

rite...

wah realli cannot study these days... u noe when i with them i realli feel tt i dont belong here... dont feel like being here... dun wanna be here.. or there... or whatever... dont ask me why... i juz feel i dun belong here... feel awkward.. feel weird.. my heated is cold with pain.. my mind is filled with ambiguity.. yet empty with air.. i dun feel me.. realli miss e time in yf and in church.. tt whole part seems missing frm my life... for e 1st time(again) i dun noe why i nt looking forward to combined yf... sian tis verse is ringing in mind which i noe i shld remind myself of..

Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. (KJV)

yup.. it is comforting to read it now again...srry.. tis are all my thoughts dun kena offended... although i tink they might... :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home