Friday, August 25, 2006

Self- reflections for tis week

maybe i shld include a self reflections page every week ya... ttl be gd... ^^

haha.. quite regret and unhappy with myself when i was arguing with some of myy classmates who claims my teacher is quite gd but i keep arguing against it... i juz kept thinking of them negatively which made me quite unhappy with myself becos tt is so wrong and un-Christlike... frm now on muz make myself to think of all teachers positively... liao... yesh...

i realized i am starting to be abit proud again... not being humble... claiming some thing s tt i do gd... tt is surely my reward.. must keep reminding myself to be humble juz like how Christ came down to be... muz keep reminding myself... yea feel so guilty when my fren terence told me tt when i was in vs i always look very "confident"(meaning proud)... soething tt i always stuggle tt i have to change also...

tis soulds so hypocrtical but well its self reflections... and its not hypocritical if i do it... so muz be able to do...
muz do...
muz do...
for God commands us to..
He commands us to be like Him...
and as a disciple... it shld be done...

To all those in Him,
May we all truly live out our life as God's child for e week ahead... and the years to come... till we reunite with Him.

Amen.



Have a blessed week ahead everyone!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home