Thursday, August 17, 2006

looks like i thought too much... whew.... / unhappiness with Chem teacher / MY CHOIR PRES LEAVING!!!

E past week or 2 weeks i always wanted to blog but time and other factors made me decide not to... got alot of things i wanna say... but i dont realli remember liao... haha... like i said.. my blog is weekly one... haha.. i always wanted to laugh when ppl say woah very long never blog... and tts 1 week... lol...

recently... i misinterpreted some things or actions of someone tt made me fear of something... luckily i straightened out my thoughts and figured its juz my perspective and i think too much abt it... nothin realli wrong actually... or hopefully i DID misinterprete wrongly... or not realli got problem... hahaha...

i am also increasingly becoming more unhappy with my chem teacher... she likes to scold and tekan me alot... its true im not consistent in my work and not been doing well in tests(and also e worst :-p).. but e things she says is.. haiz... muz learn to forgive her...( for Gods says love thy neighbours as thyself :-p... tis includes everyone... dont wrry i love u(e readers lah lol) too... ^^)

sch is really hectic lah... i recently been disliking mj alot too... cause of things ppl been telling me... my choir pres left for poly... den leaving e choir in tatters... not to mention e vice pres might leave too...dunno who would wanna become pres... lol... wrry wrry haiz... i think ive been saying i regret... which i shldnt have said... cos everything happened for a purpose... i realli hope i can grow thru tis mj experience.. e MJ effect... haha... oh.. muz promote too... because cannot gu fu God and all those who've been helping me alot all these while... its my duty to study... so lets get going den... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home