Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A Post for Rui(abt him and how he changed me)

Well... actually didnt want to blog for e rest of e week.... but... seeing rui is going army... ill change tt...

Tis post is abt how he is special to me and how he changed me... i juz noe how it feels to be acknowledged(like how e other yf-yafers including u have given me so abundantly..) so tis is a little something for u...


hope u read tis =)


Rui ah... hes been a real brother to me... guiding me in so many ways... esp in e past year... since hes been my follow up mentor... no wait... actually in e past 3-4 months we grew closer even more... esp in comm... and we actually found out we are quite similar in char... he actually like somehow unlock e high I(I is a character trait, dont ask me to explain it :-) which im used not to show it so much becos it felt weird and well didnt want to show tis "softer side" of me =), me being very e like sports one u noe(ull understand =)... talking abt understand... becos of hes char... he can often tell how im feeling... juz like how adrian could... im juz surprised how someone like him could be so nice to ppl... always thinking abt their needs... noeing how to treat ppl better... and doing it intentionally... or i shld say... putting effort into doing it(which i usually juz do what im used to, and not put in much effort) hes realli a unique kinda person u can hardly find... (although really i find it very feminine of a guy, but like u said, its a stereotype... which i find it very true... and for a great cause).. i think its e reason which i used to always find it surprising how well he can relate to ppl... hes close to most ppl... even their PARENTS!!! now how amazing is tt... but i can imagine e amt of effort he put in... i can say his whole life is dedicated to relating with ppl(haha... exaggeration lah duh...) oh... and not tt he dun play sports lah... hes quite sporty too... =)

Hey juz wanna say tks alot for being my confident and bro... someone i can always tell everything(maybe almost everything... haha... u get what i mean... =)
actually ah... i dont understand whats with all e hooha tt ure going to army... its juz army rite... only 2 weeks and well seeya again... its not like ure going overseas and wont see u like in a yr or something... haha... but well... thought i shld at least give a big thank u... haha... srry ah... never write u a card... but i didnt shortchange u by writing it on my blog rite.... haha... enjoy ur army days... i guess u cant have a slacker time liao le rite... =) (actually i have more to say... but cant think of it now... tis is what came straight outta my mind, but realli... to say e truth... i find ur posts in ur blog real feminine... like its posted by a girl... =)

Stereotypes... i noe.... hahaha...

(p.s. forgive me if i keep changing btw u and he... im confused and cant make up my mind =)
(oh and rui can u pls help to teach me to type faster? my typing is so slow and super waste time can... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home