Friday, July 14, 2006

Tis week

This week is slack week(actually is like usual)... after watching world cup... everyday im like senh... everynite very tired... den spend whole nite on com... never do hw.... actually got alot of things to do... but well... slack in terms of studies...

got back gp, econs and chinese tis week... econs got worse in class again... like every other sub except for gp and chinese... its 4Fs... or 4Us... chinese was also a huge dissapointment... i failed my paper lah... i was so shocked... how can fail... never expected it... almost all my 4 marks mcq wrong lah... so dum... and e trial i got 67 out of 100 can... although ovrl i got a D... it juz sum up a hugely dissappointing exam... except gp... which i am very proud of... my practice compo fail... and my teacher had consultation with me... but thank God tt it happened... e consultation made me prepared for e exam... and i got 25 out of 50 lah... although it wasn't excellent... but my class highest is 26.... and for gp is quite gd for mid yrs... and my teacher is quite happy for me(i guess)... compre i added 6 marks after checking thru ans... haha... but alot of ppl in my class also almost as much... but becos of tt... i got D for it... so happy lah.. class highest c and like only 2... and my class is e 3rd best in e whole of mj... super pressuring lah... but nvm... if i can be ave here... means i can do well for God... so have to depnd on Him... i always use God as an excuse lah... den dont study... no more le... its my God-given responsibility to study... so yup... muz change tis part of my life... yup... my biggest flaw... haha...

Nvr do Qt again tis week... although got do stuff on bible... still think i shortchanged my responsibilities to draw closer to God... now im still feeling abit distant frm God since e start of e year.. haiya i nvr pray enuf... i will do so frm today... haha... i tink its better i make tis blog for God... u noe blog to God, hes my Father and friend and closest confident u noe... i write things here... also for Him to read... haha... not exactly prayer lah... haha.. cannot substitute it.. but well... tis are all things for me to pray to God abt... and got record some more... so gd... woah my blog realli long lah... so longwinded... Tis will be my tagline: may all those who read my blog have a blessed week... and for those christians... lets all live out our life as God's child for e week ahead... and the years to come... till we reunite with Him.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home