Monday, July 17, 2006

Bad Bad Day

Today is a super duper bad day lah... juz feel like blogging tis... today never go to sch... den thought i got alot of work need to catch up on... wanted to chiong today... den cos today have skin test checkup in sch to verify results... but den i nvr go... so muz go alll e way to ttsh lah... so far lah.. den some more got super big complications tt at 1st can only go tom but found out can go today cos havent close etc.. but den by e time i wanna leave hse its too late.... aaaaaaaaaarrrgggggghhhhhh.... den i muz go tom morning lah... muz miss a few periods in sch.. make me super frustrated... everytime like tt one... i now also super not patient to type out blog... its juz 1 big mess lah... dont like lah...

haiz... i recently have something bothering me... feel very distracted... its not e rite time for it lah... its constantly on my thought... thinking too much abt it... dont want to think of it cos it would affect alot of my resp.. it wont happen anytime soon anyway so dun want it to bother me but it is... it seems impossible anyway... different worlds... haiya.. but its bothering me so much becos it meets all my basic criteria... haiya... im talking nonsense...

today sin alot also.... haiya... imake me feel so guilty and i dont wan to commit tis particular sin cos its been bothering me alot and affecting my walk alot but it still keeps coming back...

got alot of resp which are all impt to me but i am deciding whether to drop one of them cos tts e only one i can drop and i dun tink i can commit to it.... i think have to pray abt and see where God leads....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home