Monday, July 17, 2006

Pirates of e Curry Bun :-)

tis weekend... its e very 1st yf under e new comm... including me... e activity was e pirates i was in charge of a station in tis treasure hunt... intially... rui was telling me we could expect 4 grps.. a grp which might consist of 5 ppl to 7.... but den when i got there(late)... it was actually 2... den my laura(my yougest sis) overslept and miss e mrt stop... would come late... den some more both my sis(including michelle) stopped at e wrong stop at east coast tt was a long walk away!!!! e nxt bus was also like almost a half hr wait!!!! got quite frustrated by den... luckily they came faster den expected and did not miss much of e hunt...

intially i didnt like e hunt cos as an observer following a grp i felt e they werent enthusiastic and i thought i felt tt they are not having fun... well.. actually its understandable cos e ppl in e grps are quite quiet.... i didnt enjoy it myself cos i was observer did play e games... den i felt e whole hunt was like really short... but den well have to thank rui for giving me e idea for my station... it ended a hit where both grps have to do all sorts of weird positons to carry e doll and atrracted alot of onlookers... both teams seem to enjoy it alot which made me really happy too... kinda change my mood den... although there were complications and me being late... i guess it was gd... but i was also a feeling a little weird cos i was a station master and ppl were like ignoring me abit... i dint feel like a did a gd job anyway... haiya zhong zi feel weird lah...

well at the end of e hunt... we had a time of worship.. after we end e hunt we continue fellowshiping.. some continue singing songs.. while some were doing nonsense... i was doing both... they were those who left early too... it was also quite fun(although quite crappy) but i dun think i agree with what rui said with jodi tt it felt like e yafers in e past... well.. maybe cos a grp of them were really quiet at a side.. but its ok... they'll change.. =) after tt go makan and it basically sums up e day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home