Thursday, July 27, 2006

The 5 cents incident... and my testimonial...

Tis week actually wanted to post for some time... but i was too busy.... haha... so cant remember some of e things i wanted to say... hmm... talk abt today...

haha.. got one embarassing incident today... today when i had lunch e malay stall uncle shortchanged me by 5 cents... he gave me 5 cents instead of 10... haha... but i didnt care lah... only 5 cents what.. donate to him lor... den i had to buy my bus consession today... i was quite confident tt i had more than the $27.50 required to pay for it... but den when i reached e mrt... i had to buy frm e control station cos the counteris closed... den when he help me do all e procedures le... i realised i dun have enuf money... i had $27.45.... lol lol.... so embarrasing lah... e uncle was like... how come u never check how much money u have before u buy... den when i told him i had $27.45 and i guess he prob cant reverse e process... he said nvm... lolz... in e end i was e one who was shown kindness... but it was so embarassing.. den i notice i queue behind me... which wasnt there earlier... lolz...

den when i reached my hse e bus stop and was alighting... guess who i saw boarding e bus at my bus stop... Gavin... lol... den asked him a quick why are u here?
Gavin: send someone home..
lol... prob could guess who it is... oh den he ask me go planetshakers concert.. and guess what... my brother in class asked me to go today... haha.. he even offered to pay for me but i said nvm... haha.. so i feel obliged to go... but better find out more abt it 1st... haha... and Gavin wanted to bring tt someone special who is not a christian to e concert... well at 1st i wasnt very supportive of it.. but after some thought.. i realized its a gd opportunity to bring her to christ... so said ya juz bring her go but i told him i dun agree with them together or even going out together as a matter of fact... but well... tis is diff... lol...

my week was quite hectic... everyday occupied... now occupied by tis blog.. lolz... ive been sinning alot again... e sin which i always didnt want to commit... i commit numerous time again e past few day... sigh... when will i ever learn... my mum asked me after i was listeningtis power sermon... ah will talk abt it later... she was telling me tt she often hear sermons like tt.. its common.. but den i felt judgemental... and said but u dont show it... den she challenged me... which i thought abt it for a while... she asked me... Do others see God in u? Do u think u appear(figuritively) diff frm others... den i thought.. yeah... i think my actions are like every other non-c... juz tt maybe im abit nicer than others.... THATS ALL!!! yup... i think i stil have alot to change... as a testimonial to others and esp my teachers becos its juz so hard... i think i dont see christ in my life too... well... i think im also like a sort of a Sunday christian too... or maybe a weekend christian.... i juz cant live it out in sch and esp at home... my sisters actually dont like e things i do alot... and think i dont deserve to be e yf exco... juz argued with my mother.. or am arguing.... well... gotta work alot more on it... Need lots of God's strength again(tis again will always appear... haha...) need to forgo my sins... and take up e cross,,, yup,,, haha... tis sounds like a self reflection exercise... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home