Sunday, August 13, 2006

No time to blog... and... SOCCER REMINDERS..

E whole week i actually wanted to blog... but no time... now also no time... and hopefully my internet is back permanent...juz wanted to say...

i think i have to try harder to make ppl come for yf... like rachel said... we need to communicate alot more...

Must pray for tricia....

AND...

1) MUST REMEMBER TO PUSH THE BALL FORWARD AND RUN TO MAKE USE OF MY SPEED!!!

2)ITS OK TO LET PPL GET E BALL FIRST... DEN CAPITALISE IF THEY MAKE MISTAKE...

3) NOE WHICH POSITION U ARE PLAYING AND TRY TO KEEP TO THAT AREA OF PLAY!!!

tts what e uncles told me... I caps and put so big because i hardly play full field soccer and hope i will read tis and next time i play i will do it... its not more impt than e yf and e comm ok..

...
...
...

cos i will never forget abt them... =)

oh... and can help me pray abt my walk with christ ... i am facing afew probs... and my studies too... still cant get into study mood.. yup...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home