Saturday, August 19, 2006

Christian music with drums and guitars? not gd.. to me...

U noe... today i had a thought... i realised(by myself) tt christian music with drums and guitars aint that gd... cos i guess at least for me i feel more personal enjoyment rather than thinking abt God... maybe only e praise part... but definitely not the thinking... i dont think its quite rite realli...

today spent whole day in sch dont noe doing what... quite fun but like didnt play much juz alot of roaming arnd... haha... den when go makan all pang seh... haiz... 1st terence... den fredrick... end up only left three girls, shu ting, hui ling iris and me... lolz.... nvm juz eat anyway cos hungry ah... juz realized i always blog at e wrong time... waste time at e wrong time... and from now on muz limit my com usage le... realli spending too much time on it... its like everyday e pass few days... lol.... yes blog le so dun wan blog tooo much...

i think realli wanna be a testimony to my chem teacher by doing well in chem... tts my aim... =)

oh and i juz realized my class is increasing in no of scandals... haha... but den i also realized tt i shldnt join them in gossipping and making fun... its wrong u noe... muz stop le...

kk tts all le... very tired wanna slp soon... its weekend!!! =) wanna rest and looking forward to church(its starting to become i guess i am looking forward to it... lol... nt gd...)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home