Wednesday, October 25, 2006

WOOHOO!! PROMOTED!! YEA YEA YEA!!!

IM PROMOTED!!! WOOHOO!!! YEA YEA YEA!!! by e skin of a teeth... but who cares... happy i still got chance.. but yeah happy it didnt happen.. yea yea.. so many ppl is happy for me too... shuting, iris and both yvonnes were rejoicing more than me lah...... =) =)
at least u asked..

yeah yeah.. ogl woohoo.. cheering mass dance.. although still dun like mj.... mj sucks... but whole class going so i dun care... yea choir for another 7 months... yea gonna be with 202 for another year!! JX!! woohoo... love ya 202!!! =)
u will never noe... cos u are blinded too like how i was... i wish u knew.. but u won't..
style="font-size:78%;">u noe i never knew Gibson likes to stick with me too... but now tt i think of it.. yeah... he can stick with me.. i actually wanted to share rm with kah wee for melaka trip.. haha.. den now becos gibson wan den kah wee nt arnd so share rm with gibson for melaka trip.. :-p srry kah wee who ask u to pon... haha..

hope itll dissapear soon.. cos ure nt "my type"... hope at least i hold a place in ur heart..
gonna try to slow down my blogging.. its too saddening here already... hehe... sad times shall go away... gotta forget some things here.. yup...

style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

Kinda like these lyrics.. kinda love tis song tt i can listen to it over and over again.. sometimes it seems true.. but nah.. its nt going to be becos of u anymore.. prefer e modified lyrics rui wrote..

I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way, to never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake, a smile, a laugh
Every day of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I watched you die
I heard you cry
Every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry
In the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side
So I don't get hurt
Because of you
I tried my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you
Because of you

ee im so jealous of e many photos e class ppl took while im not arnd... i went with em lah but its like i didnt get to be in any photo except neoprint.. zz... haha.. but nvm... i dun realli like photos.. but i feel like i didnt like went out with em kinda feeling lah.. haha..

once i start blogging i dun feel like stopping lah... truly madly deeply(by savage garden) addictive... haha...

juz now somebody called my hse to do a survey... by some design council or something.. i thought some scam or prank but turns out it isnt... how they gt my hse no sia.. lolz... so dangerous.. ee i gt chi and pw to do.. no... dun wanna do.. sian.. zz.. i wan to jam.. lol.. zz..

i tink can forget abt stopping blogging... haha...

somethings i realli dun understand.. but i guess its better its left unanswered.. something always dun make sense but tts how it is...

lol.. rui called me a silly boy...

u noe whos e last person i thank.. lol Him.. i feel so dissappointed cos hes e one who granted me tis and i noe he gave me tis but i didnt remember to thank Him 1st.. so guilty...

time to go back to my old life... how i miss it... e one who lived in truth and sincerity.. e one who was always cheerful and never pretended to be one... e one constantly driven by His strength and presense.. its time.. everything is solved tis week... so happy.. la~lala~lala...

happier times shld be coming soon to a store near u.. haha... :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home