Sunday, October 22, 2006

sian slp too much my clock upside down... inside out... lol../ al's post on me..

ee... i slept too much tis morn.. den when i came hm fell aslp again.. den my family all using com also... got loads of stuff need to do... at 3.15am woke up becos of discomfort... den i remember e loads of stuff i need to do.. sian... clock so upside down...zzzz.... im feeling very hungry... haha.. gotta grab something to it... ee.. i feel dirty too... haha...

sometimes thinking too much abt things is exhausting... :-p den fell aslp lor... hehe...

recently i juz realized there really wld be ppl u wouldnt expect to read blogs.. or at least mine... found out who squiggle is today.. hello... =) didnt noe actually ppl do... and ppl do care... :-) well.. i couldnt change e fact tt so many things is going to happen soon and so many.. no actually a few.. hav been on my mind tt i want to put an end too... resp.. ive been ignoring... duties ive been pushing aside... i realli feel like stopping life and enjoy it for now u noe... but obviously nt...

pick myself up...

ill try...(ya rite.. actually i dun feel like)

oh.. but realli.. theres still a few ppl tt i dun noe who posting on my blog.. lol.. nvm expected tag is like tt.. haha... will noe if they ever do post again... :-p oh.. toking abt anonymous ppl.. go read hl's tag.. so funny.. looks like she tio spam... or isit realli spam... haha... :-p i kena before but maybe nt tt bad... tts why i used to hate blogs...

so at 3.40... its time to get stuff done... zzzzzzz.... wait let me jam awhile... ahha...

den at 3.55 am.. juz read al's blog... hehe... al wrote a whole post abt me... tks ah al say like i confirm leave like tt... haha... like saying ur gdbyes to me... haha.. hey ill see u for another 2 months at least... so u can leave tt for later... but so touch to think al remembers me... :-p he re basically described how we met at his blog so go read al's blog.. it can be found under my "links" den "alvin's blog"... lol... tks al for saying all those nice things abt me... im srry if my blog made u depressed or sad too... haha.. everyone's telling me tt... but im juz expressing myself so im so srry if it made u sad too... though we may nt be best of frens like i thought we wld be initially when i knew u... we are still gd frens rite? haha.. hope u read tis too... :-p ok better stop blogging or reading ppls blog.. its 4.03 le.. siao siao...

READ WITH CAUTION!!!! my blog is depressing and may cause sadness in u... nt recommended for kids below e age of 12... haha... :-p


den read al's tag.. even jg is concerned... how amazed i was.. at times like these.. i shld nt let so many ppl be worried abt me... ok ill keep trying to pick myself up ok?
waiting for u to be concerned...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home